Saturday, August 4, 2007

Kochappan, Anna nicole smith and the Fwd: [4TheLadsandGeezers] Anna...

There was a call from kochappan. He wanted me to see him in the evening on my way back from office.He sounded bit disturbed. He signalled me into the office room. His computer was booted .

He does internal audit of his organisation's accounts and himself.
'' Do you remember my being upset about the death of Anna Nicole Smith?'' He asked me.
'' Yes I do remember'' I confirmed. '' You also categorised actors by the part the anatomy
that contributes to their acting'' I added.
'' I got some more news about her passing away. She had been to the church on sunday and sang ' I will not pass this way again' giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.''

He paused;sneezed and continued.'' she was admitted to the hospital in the evening ' she had trouble sleeping that night and requested for a tape of Fr.Gonsalves's sermons''

He paused; coughed and continued '' Police found an invitation from her church in her room.
' An evening of super entertainment and gracious hospitality dinner at 8pm;prayer
and medication to follow ' was the content.'' She had dinner, prayed, medicated and died thereafter in the hospitality ward of the church hospital.''

He paused ; audited his feelings and continued '' There was only one mistake in my analysis; that she belonged to the ' Behind' category actors''.

'' What category was she then ?'' I asked.

He paused;choked with emotion and continued to tell me the last line for the day.

''She used to act from her chest.See the picture below'', and retired hurt for the day.

menon (aniyan)


No comments: