Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kochappan,Last hour and I

My classes for the BCA 3 sem is the last session on Wednesdays;from 4 PM to 4.50.Students are generally tired and will be looking for journey back home by college bus.

I rang up kochappan and explained about the situation and asked him to give some suggestions or options to solve ,may I say, this issue.

'' What solution can i suggest ? What option do you have?. I cannot think of any '' quoth kochappan.

suddenly I was struck by an idea and conveyed it to him'' One Sardarji who was travelling by the last compartment of a train from Mumbai to Delhi had lot of difficulty , because he could not buy any food or even tea because all the stalls are in the middle of the platform in all stations.
He wrote a letter to the GM of Western Railway.
''I have explained all the difficulties I had to face as a passenger of the last compartment and i give you two suggestions.
Sir, please don't attach the last compartment at all and if at you still insist and want to attach the last compartment attach it somewhere in the middle''.

Kochappan was silent for few seconds and asked me " What has this got to do with your issue?''

'' I can suggest to the students to speak to our Director and request him not to have the last hour at all, and, if at all he wants to have the last hour
he can have it sometime in the morning itself.''

I heard a 'thud followed by a crash.

If my memory serves me correct this would be the fourth time Kochappan has fallen for my creativity , my brains.

ഞാൻ അരാ മോൻ.

No comments: